- NOVEL STUDIES319319 products
- Grades 5-83333 products
- Grades 4-64747 products
- Grades 3-52424 products
- Grades 2-433 products
- Grades 1-322 products
- Printable Version Only106106 products
- FREE Samples104104 products
- SOCIAL STUDIES9292 products
- FREE Samples88 products
- FINANCIAL LITERACY99 products
- INDIVIDUAL PACKETS FOR NOVEL STUDIES415415 products
- Comprehension Packets104104 products
- Vocabulary Packets102102 products
- Printable Assessment Packets104104 products
- Google Forms™ Novel Assessments104104 products
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA)99 products
- MATH1111 products
- CUSTOM BUNDLES33 products
- FREE DOWNLOADS2525 products
(Toggle fullscreen for larger view)
Indigenous Peoples of Nebraska State Study Unit
The Indigenous Peoples of Nebraska Unit, which works for both print and Google Drive™, is a great activity to study the Indigenous Peoples (Native Americans) of Nebraska.
The Indigenous Peoples of Nebraska Unit, which works for both print and Google Drive™, is a great activity to study the Indigenous Peoples (Native Americans) of Nebraska. This item is section 5 of my larger Complete Nebraska State Study Interactive Notebook Unit.
This download contains both a printable format as well as a Google Drive™ format and includes:
- Cover sheet for the notebook
- Information on how and why to use Interactive Notebooks
- Links to helpful online resources.
- Informational Slideshow Presentation to use for instruction. (both PDF and Google Slides formats)
- Guide with a link to Google Drive file and instructions on how to use it.
- IntelliNotes™ format to use when you are short on time.
- Teacher Directions
- Tutorials for the foldable activities
- Tribes of Nebraska activity
- Components of an Earthlodge activity
- Tipi diagram activity
- Earthlodge vs. Tipi Venn Diagram activity
- Compare/Contrast village sweller and nomadic groups Venn Diagram activity
- Bison Supermarket activity
- Ponca Trail of Tears activity
- The Trial of Standing Bear activity
- Positives and Negative Consequences of Standing Bear vs Crooks
- The Dawes Act of 1887 activity
- Answer keys for all included activities
- Checklist for the alignment to the 4th grade Nebraska State Social Studies Standards adopted in 2019.
→Please check out the sample to see examples of everything included in this download.
All of the activities in this Interactive Notebook are included in my larger bundle Complete Nebraska State Study Interactive Notebook Unit. If you're looking for a larger study for the state of Nebraska please check it out. It is a comprehensive unit that covers everything that you need for the year for the study of Nebraska.
Try a free sample activity from this bundle here: Growing Nation US History Oregon Trail Mapping Activity Sample.
© Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. The Teaching Bank® is an independent company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.